MSC IT is a course offered for graduates that stands for Masters in Science in Information Technology. As we know that Information Technology is a field of logical and practical components, this is a course for the advancement and detailed study of information technology for the upcoming students. Knowing the importance and scope of IT, MSC It is preferred by most of the students who wants a science degree in the relevant It field like BSc IT or BSc CSIT.
The primary objectives of the programs are as follows:
- To deepen the understanding of Information Technology
- To equip postgraduates students with an integrated set of skills that will allow them to develop their personal skills in Information Technology.
- Acquire latest skills and develop future capabilities to deal with the evolving concept in the field of information technology
- Accompaniment in advanced programming language; ability to build the standardised softwares for wide area of applications.
- To be familiar with internet technologies and know about diverse field of technology in details
- Create a strong foundation of computer system and information technology.
- To develop the demonstrated professional relevance among the students.
Colleges for MSC IT in Nepal
Due to the growing number of students in the field of information technology, there are some colleges set in Nepal offering this program to the graduates:
- The British College
Affiliation: University of West of England UWE Bristol
P. O. Box : 9877
Phone: P+977 (1) 5970003, +977 (1) 5111100/1/2
+977 (1) 5111103
2. Islington College
Kamal Marg, Kamal Pokhari,
Tel: 441-2929, 9808-1022446
3. Lord Buddha Education Foundation (LBEF)
Tel: 977-1-4411805/ 4424461/ 4444356
As a whole, the depth knowledge of Information Technology is yet to be flourished but has been prioritised in Nepal in recent years. IT is a field of interest as well as a necessity in recent years. Thus, MSC IT is an appropriate course that satisfy the technical minds of today’s generation.