How to apply for the transcript of Tribhuvan University?
What is a Transcript?
A transcript is a document that aggregates all the courses that you have taken and the marks you have obtained on those particular courses.
What you’ll need
- Photocopy of all the mark-sheets (first to eighth semester)
- Photocopy of your TU registration card
3. TU transcript form (You can aquire it at the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu)
4. Money (Rs. 550)
- Take the photocopy of all the marksheets(First to eighth) and your TU Registration card
- Take the transcript request application from the office
- Deposit Rs 550 in the Global IME bank inside the Office and collect the deposit voucher
- Fill the Transcript Request Application
- Take the request application and deposit voucher to room number 1 and collect the request slip and request application
- Now take the request slip, request application, photocopy of the marksheets and TU registration card, staple them and submit them to room number 11 and collect the receipt slip.
- Go after 20-21 days with the receipt slip to collect the transcript
Next Step: Applying for No Objection Certificate(NOC) for Abroad Study from Nepal