How to apply for the transcript of Tribhuvan University?
What is a Transcript?
A transcript is a document that aggregates all the courses that you have taken and the marks you have obtained on those particular courses.
What you’ll need
- Photocopy of all the mark-sheets (first to eighth semester)
- Photocopy of your TU registration card
3. TU transcript form (You can aquire it at the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu)
4. Money (Rs. 550)
- Take the photocopy of all the marksheets(First to eighth) and your TU Registration card
- Take the transcript request application from the office
- Deposit Rs 550 in the Global IME bank inside the Office and collect the deposit voucher
- Fill the Transcript Request Application
- Take the request application and deposit voucher to room number 1 and collect the request slip and request application
- Now take the request slip, request application, photocopy of the marksheets and TU registration card, staple them and submit them to room number 11 and collect the receipt slip.
- Go after 20-21 days with the receipt slip to collect the transcript
4 thoughts on “How to apply for the transcript of Tribhuvan University?”
Pingback: How to apply for the HSEB transcript(Grade 11 and Grade 12)? -
I have lost my aĺl documents how can i get my bachelor and master certificates
i was enrolled in 2014 and dropped my classes before the completion of my course. I have been admitted to San Francisco State University for fall 2109 and they need a record from the TU showing that i was enrolled there. If there is no record available, SFSU needs an email or letter stating that there is no record of my enrollment.
Bachelor ko transkipt niskinako lagi exactly kati time Lagcha …..mero 11/4 ma recept liyako ho bt aja 11/13 samma ma pani nabanne ho r??????????