How to apply for the HSEB transcript?
What is a Transcript?
A transcript is a document that aggregates all the courses that you have taken and the marks you have obtained on those particular courses.
What you’ll need
- Photocopy of SLC mark-sheet
- Photocopy of Grade XI and Grade XII(pass and fail both)
- Register your HSEB account. It will cost you Rs. 1100
- Submit the photocopies of SLC mark-sheet, Grade XI mark-sheet and Grade XII mark-sheet along with the cash receipt of 1100 in next counter.
- On submission you will receive receipt from HSEB.
- Visit HSEB after five working days with the receipt and collect your transcript
Already have your NEB transcript? Click here to learn about Bachelors’ transcript.